E.A.S.E aims to inspire, empower, enable and support personal and community development through the promotion and celebration of the talent, skills and diversity within the community.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MESSAGE FROM Jackie Sear

I have worked to develop E.A.S.E.for many years now, way before 2001 and I am so glad that we are now able to produce this website.

I developed E.A.S.E. because of experiences that I have been through and witnessed in my personal and professional life. Without my strong support network and basic education, these could have crushed me.

I hope that E.A.S.E can offer access to educational and personal development opportunities and also access to support and social opportunities that will enable other people, who too have been written off, to overcome their obstacles and barriers to their own success.

We have by no means reached our aims and will continue to learn whilst we grow and develop new services. But having come from nothing we have achieved a lot and all those who have helped us along the way should be proud. I want to personally thank them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well impressed with the new website, Congratulations on what you all have achieved, Ali SSE

7:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last! Some people are doing something for the residents of Copley Close. Jackie and her team are full of energy and really want to make a big difference on an estate which has long been forgotten by the Council. Residents feel safe while at the Base and can discuss their issues in confidence. Please support all the volunteers and Jackie!

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home